O mne

Moja fotka
I am 26 years old girl who enjoys all things related to make up, fashion , art and various subcultures.On this blog I will try to share interesting experiences and bring you some product overviews.

Translate

utorok 21. augusta 2012

Fashion,Goth , Design,Cute Little things :)

Hello Everyone,

  In this  part I would like to write about my biggest passion FASHION :) I will also include my cute things and stuff I love .

Firstly :

Who is your favourite designer and why ?

Gareth Pugh .Young and very talented guy who loves extraordinary fashion just like me .Here are the samples of his work

Gareth Pugh


¨




What is your favourite make up brand ?

 Hmmm.I have to say two brands Illamasqua and MAC . 


                                                 Illamasqua Make Up For Your Alter Ego 

Who is your Favourite Fashion Icon ?

Dita Von Teese.She is simply stunning !

                                                             Dita von Teese 
Favourite Perfume ?

Alien by Thierry Mugler !

So far the best perfume I have ever tried ! Quite expensive but it is worth it !
                                                     
                                                                Alien by Thierry Mugler
What do you usually wear ?

   To be honest casual stuff like jeans would be answer when I don't feel like anything special but I prefer to stay classy ..So as mentioned previously Pin Up, Goth mixed with Rockabilly ..



                                                            Me by Dusan Brzobohaty

                                                           Beatrice201
What is your favourite color ?

  I have two : Purple and black ..Because black is the queen of all colors :)


How long does it take you to do you make up?

   Usually 10-15 minutes. When in rush just 5 minutes but then the quality isn't the best lol





                                              Took me few minutes to create this look :)

Anything you're obsessed with ? :P

 Japan and cute japanese stuff

   


Is there anything you don't really like to do ?

  Yes .I am not big fan of mornings have to say I hate mornings..Always feel worse in the morning than in the evening..


                                                                        Looks like me in the morning



TO BE CONTINUED .......................

1 komentár: